- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design to produce a superior weather seal
- Door sections are 2" thick and formed from heavy, 25-gauge galvanized draw quality steel
- Window insert options include cathedral, mission, cascade, waterton, sherwood, sunburst and stockton
- Glass options include frosted, plain, tinted, obscure and glue chip
- Colors available in your choice of white, almond, sandstone, brown or desert tan
Wind can be unpredictable and destructive. This is why C.H.I. Windbreaker Series and iSeries doors are designed, tested, and built to the most rugged specifications. Wind chamber tested to ensure windload resistance, these extra-sturdy designs provide enhanced defense against the elements.
C.H.I. Overhead Doors developed the resilient Windbreaker Series garage doors to protect against high wind conditions. The super-resilient C.H.I. iSeries Impact Approved doors have strength designed to withstand direct collision of projectiles and other windborne debris at high speeds.