- Model 6522 - painted steel curtain with clear anodized, extruded aluminum guides
- Model 6544 - clear anodized, extruded aluminum curtain and guides
- Model 6566 - stainless steel curtain with a #4 brushed finish and extruded aluminum (standard) or stainless steel (optional) guides
- Operation - manual, invisible tubular motor, awning crank, or exterior mount motor
- Gray, White, or Galvanized for model 6522
- Clear Anodized for model 6244
- #4 finish for model 6266
Powder coat: 188 RAL powder coat color options*
*not available for model 6566
Square formed hoods with headplate covers provides a clean, finished appearance.
Options and accessories available
SLAT PROFILE: Small Flat Slat 1-1/2” high x 1/2” deep
- 6522: 22 gauge galvanized steel - Max. size: 14'4" x 8'4"
- 6544: 16 gauge (0.050) aluminum - Max. size: 14'4" x 8'4"
- 6566: 22 gauge stainless steel - Max. size: 14'4" x 8'4"
- Extruded Aluminum curtain, guides and bottom bar to be clear anodized. (Model 6544)
- Steel curtain slats and hood hot-dipped galvanized per ASTM A-653 with baked on epoxy primer & polyester finish coat in gray and white.
- Stainless shutters- #4 polished finish curtain and bottom bar. Optional stainless steel guides.
- Optional: Stock RAL powder-coat option in 188 colors available for all painted steel and aluminum components.
- Extruded aluminum with integral lift rails and dual bottom astragal for aluminum and steel curtains.
- Stainless steel angles with astragal standard for stainless curtains.
- Two-piece stainless steel tubular bottom bar with astragal (optional).
- Square formed hoods and headplate covers provides a clean, finished appearance.
- Model 6522: Fabricated from minimum 24 gauge painted galvanized steel sheet.
- Model 6544: Fabricated from minimum 20 gauge (0.032) clear anodized aluminum.
- Model 6566: Fabricated from minimum 24 gauge #4 stainless steel.
- Intermediate hood support(s) furnished as required.
- Available in colors/finishes to match curtain.
- Manual Push-up
- Reduced Drive Awning Crank
- Concealed tube motor or outside motor optional.
Tube Motors: UL rated shutter motors address a broach range of torque requirements with various horsepower, voltage and phase options to cover virtually any shutter application. Our space conscious tube motors require only 1-1/2” of additional side room and feature a standard 5-Year warranty.
- Spring assembly designed for 10,000 cycle life springs. (Standard)
- Higher cycles available